This year presents the opportunity to share the Leadership Luncheon experience with your friends and family across the county and more!
If you have any questions, we love hearing from you. Please contact Lisa at 509-248-7796 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for being an integral part of YWCA Yakima!
- Table Captains are ambassadors for YWCA’s Luncheons and the mission. As a Table Captain, your role is to invite people to join you at the Luncheon and help encourage support.
- As a Table Captain, your goal is to fill a virtual table with 10 people (or more).
- We also hope that as a Table Captain, you’ll share your passion for YWCA’s mission to eliminate racism, empower women, stand up for social justice, help families, and strengthen our community.
Monday April 26th, 2021 | 12:00 pm | Virtual (more information to follow)
- This will be an engaging, online event in order to protect the health and safety of our community. Table Captains and their guests will receive access our interactive livestream leadership Luncheon event.
- Guests are encouraged to make donations online the day of the event.
- When you provide their email, mailing address, and phone number, we can ensure they get an event confirmation, reminder card, and thank you.