Below is a list of community resources available in Yakima. We understand it can be difficult to navigate the many resources and to know which option is the best for your situation. Please know you can always call YWCA Yakima’s 24-hour helpline at 509-248-7796 (select option #3) to receive assistance connecting with meaningful resources.
Yakima Area Certified Domestic Violence Programs
Peaceful Solutions 509-469-2033
NW Behavioral Modification Clinic
Yakima – 509-457-8554. Sunnyside – 509-643-4944
Choice Counseling & Consulting 509-249-0120
Olivero Family Counseling Services 509-945-7185
Apple Health can be applied for year-round. The healthcare exchange is only available during open enrollment and within 60 days of certain qualifying life events (losing health coverage, divorce, marriage, or giving birth/adoption). Specific questions or concerns can be addressed by the assistance programs listed below.
- Individual adults aged 19-64 applications
- Parents/caretaker’s applications
- Children’s applications
- Non-citizen’s applications
- All eligibility info
Drug & Alcohol
The Northwest Justice Project is for low?income people seeking free legal assistance with civil (non criminal), and/or criminal legal problems. This includes but is not limited to Divorce, Child Custody, Paternity, Modifications of Parenting Plan, and more.
- The CLEAR line is open Monday – Friday 9:10 am – 12:25 pm.
- You can apply for assistance is through their website.
- CLEAR offers advice and may be able to offer attorney representation.
- Call 1-888-201-1014 for services.